| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Santos in January is fairly hot at 23.8 °C (74.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.9 °C (80.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.4 °C (70.5 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in January is 5.5 °C (9.9 °F).
- The weather in January is rather sodden. A hearty 278.7mm (11in) of liquid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 13:13 long and the longest day is 13:34 long with an average length of 13:25.
Check the distance to and compare the Santos January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Santos, Brazil
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Santos:
- Lavras, Brazil - 329.2 kms (204.6 miles) NNE
- Machado, Brazil - 255.4 kms (158.7 miles) N
- Sao Lourenco, Brazil - 243.4 kms (151.3 miles) NNE
- Vassouras, Brazil - 320.1 kms (198.9 miles) ENE
- Pirai, Brazil - 286 kms (177.7 miles) ENE
- Campos Do Jordao, Brazil - 153 kms (95.1 miles) NNE
- Ecol. Agricula, Brazil - 296.9 kms (184.5 miles) ENE
- Santa Cruz, Belize - 297.2 kms (184.7 miles) ENE
- Rio De Janeiro, Brazil - 340.7 kms (211.7 miles) ENE
- Angra Dos Reis, Brazil - 228 kms (141.7 miles) ENE
- Ubatuba, Brazil - 138.2 kms (85.9 miles) ENE