| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Santos in June is somewhat warm at 18.2 °C (64.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.2 °C (73.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.9 °C (58.8 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in June is 8.3 °C (14.9 °F).
- The weather in June is hardly arid. Circa 99.9mm (3.9in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 10:38 long and the longest day is 10:44 long with an average length of 10:40.
Check the distance to and compare the Santos June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Santos, Brazil
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Santos:
- Lavras, Brazil - 329.2 kms (204.6 miles) NNE
- Machado, Brazil - 255.4 kms (158.7 miles) N
- Sao Lourenco, Brazil - 243.4 kms (151.3 miles) NNE
- Vassouras, Brazil - 320.1 kms (198.9 miles) ENE
- Pirai, Brazil - 286 kms (177.7 miles) ENE
- Campos Do Jordao, Brazil - 153 kms (95.1 miles) NNE
- Ecol. Agricula, Brazil - 296.9 kms (184.5 miles) ENE
- Santa Cruz, Belize - 297.2 kms (184.7 miles) ENE
- Rio De Janeiro, Brazil - 340.7 kms (211.7 miles) ENE
- Angra Dos Reis, Brazil - 228 kms (141.7 miles) ENE
- Ubatuba, Brazil - 138.2 kms (85.9 miles) ENE