| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Santos in September is somewhat warm at 19.3 °C (66.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.4 °C (72.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.2 °C (63 °F).
- In September there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 5.2 °C (9.4 °F).
- The weather in September is not exactly dry. Some 128.7mm (5.1in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 11:39 long and the longest day is 12:20 long with an average length of 11:59.
Check the distance to and compare the Santos September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Santos, Brazil
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Santos:
- Lavras, Brazil - 329.2 kms (204.6 miles) NNE
- Machado, Brazil - 255.4 kms (158.7 miles) N
- Sao Lourenco, Brazil - 243.4 kms (151.3 miles) NNE
- Vassouras, Brazil - 320.1 kms (198.9 miles) ENE
- Pirai, Brazil - 286 kms (177.7 miles) ENE
- Campos Do Jordao, Brazil - 153 kms (95.1 miles) NNE
- Ecol. Agricula, Brazil - 296.9 kms (184.5 miles) ENE
- Santa Cruz, Belize - 297.2 kms (184.7 miles) ENE
- Rio De Janeiro, Brazil - 340.7 kms (211.7 miles) ENE
- Angra Dos Reis, Brazil - 228 kms (141.7 miles) ENE
- Ubatuba, Brazil - 138.2 kms (85.9 miles) ENE